Snapchat is a popular social media app that allows users to share photos and videos with friends. One of the key features of Snapchat is the ability to customize your profile with a profile picture. Changing your Snapchat profile picture is a quick and easy process. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to change your Snapchat profile picture.
How to Change Snapchat Profile Picture Guide
- Open Snapchat on your device.
- Swipe down from the camera screen to access your Snapchat profile.
- Tap on the profile picture to open the camera.
- Take a new photo or choose one from your camera roll.
- Once you have selected the desired photo, tap on the white circle in the bottom center to crop your photo.
- Finally, tap on the “Save” button in the top right corner to save your new profile picture.
Recommended : How to Fix your Pandora Session Timed Out
How to Change Snapchat Profile Picture FAQs
How do I change my Snapchat profile picture?
To change your Snapchat profile picture, follow the steps listed in the guide above.
Can I use a photo from my camera roll as my Snapchat profile picture?
Yes, you can use a photo from your camera roll as your Snapchat profile picture.
What size should my Snapchat profile picture be?
Snapchat profile pictures should be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels.
Can I change my Snapchat profile picture on the web version of Snapchat?
No, you can only change your Snapchat profile picture on the mobile app.
Can I undo changes to my Snapchat profile picture?
Yes, you can undo changes to your Snapchat profile picture by selecting a different photo or by returning to your previous profile picture.