Snapchat is a popular multimedia messaging app that allows users to share photos and videos that disappear after being viewed. It also has a feature called “Best Friends,” which is a list of the people you interact with the most on the platform. In this guide, we will discuss how to see someone’s Best Friends list on Snapchat in 2023.
How To See Someone’s Best Friends On Snapchat Guide
- Open the Snapchat app and log in to your account.
- Search for the user whose Best Friends list you want to see.
- Click on their username to open their profile.
- Look for the list of Best Friends displayed on their profile.
- The list of Best Friends will be displayed as a series of Bitmoji avatars, or emoji if the user has not set up their Bitmoji.
Recommended : How to Upload Pics to Xbox One
How to See Snapchat Best Friends FAQs
Is it possible to see someone’s Best Friends list on Snapchat if they have their account set to private?
No, if someone has their Snapchat account set to private, their Best Friends list will not be visible to anyone who is not on their friend’s list.
How does Snapchat determine who is on a user’s Best Friends list?
Snapchat determines a user’s Best Friends list based on the frequency and recency of their interactions with other users on the platform.
Can a user remove someone from their Best Friends list on Snapchat?
Yes, a user can remove someone from their Best Friends list by reducing their interactions with that person on Snapchat. Over time, that person will no longer appear on their Best Friends list.