Pet Simulator X is a popular game where players can collect, train, and play with virtual pets. However, some players have reported an issue with the auto-delete feature, where pets get deleted after a certain amount of time. If you are facing this issue, you can turn off the auto-delete feature by following a few simple steps. In this article, we will guide you through the process of disabling the auto-delete feature in Pet Simulator X.
How to Turn Off Auto Delete in Pet Simulator x
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to turn off auto-delete in Pet Simulator X:
- Open Pet Simulator X: Launch the game from your device’s app store or launch it from your desktop if you’re playing on a PC.
- Go to Settings: Look for the settings icon in the game’s main menu and click on it. This will open the game’s settings menu.
- Find the Auto-Delete Option: Scroll through the list of options in the settings menu until you find the “Auto-Delete” option.
- Toggle the Auto-Delete Option: Next to the “Auto-Delete” option, you will see a toggle switch. Click on the toggle switch to turn off the auto-delete feature.
- Save Changes: After you’ve turned off the auto-delete option, click on the “Save” or “Apply” button to save your changes.
That’s it! You have successfully turned off the auto-delete feature in Pet Simulator X. Your pets will no longer be deleted automatically and you can keep them for as long as you like.
Note: If you have any trouble following these steps, you can refer to the game’s help or support section for further assistance.
Recommended: how to make fallout 4 fullscreen
How to Turn Off Auto Delete in Pet Simulator x FAQs
What is auto-delete in Pet Simulator X?
Auto delete is a feature in Pet Simulator X where pets get automatically deleted after a certain amount of time. This feature is meant to keep the game running smoothly by freeing up space for new pets, but some players may find it inconvenient.
Why would I want to turn off auto-delete in Pet Simulator X?
You may want to turn off auto-delete if you have a favorite pet that you don’t want to lose or if you simply don’t want any of your pets to be deleted automatically.
How do I turn off auto-delete in Pet Simulator X?
To turn off auto-delete, you can go to the game’s settings menu, find the “Auto-Delete” option, and toggle the switch next to it to turn it off. Then, click on the “Save” or “Apply” button to save your changes.
Can I turn auto delete back on after turning it off?
Yes, you can turn auto delete back on at any time by following the same steps and toggling the switch back on.
What should I do if I have trouble turning off auto-delete in Pet Simulator X?
If you have trouble turning off auto-delete, you can refer to the game’s help or support section for assistance. You can also try reaching out to the game’s developers for further help.
Will my pets be deleted if I don’t turn off auto-delete in Pet Simulator X?
Yes, your pets may be deleted if you don’t turn off the auto-delete feature. It’s important to follow the steps to turn off auto-delete if you want to keep your pets.
- Rajkotupdates News: The Ministry of Transport Announces Launch of Road Safety Navigation App - May 6, 2023
- Best Laptops for Artists, drawing and digital art (Appril 2023) - April 12, 2023
- SEO Content For Mobile App Development Company - February 24, 2023