Voice chat is an essential feature in Over watch that allows players to communicate with each other in real-time. It is crucial for teamwork, coordination, and strategy. In this guide, we will show you how to join voice chat in Over watch.
How to join Voice Chat in Over watch 2
- Launch Over watch and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Communicate” button on the right side of the screen.
- Choose the “Voice Chat” option.
- In the voice chat menu, you can select “Push to Talk” or “Open Mic.”
- If you choose “Push to Talk,” bind a key to activate your microphone.
- If you choose “Open Mic,” your microphone will be active as long as you are in the game.
- You are now ready to join voice chat in Over watch.
Recommended : How to Block Blade and Soul
How to join Voice Chat in Over watch 2 FAQs
Is voice chat necessary to play Over watch?
No, it is not necessary, but it is highly recommended for better teamwork and communication.
How do I mute other players in voice chat?
You can mute other players by clicking on their name in the voice chat menu and selecting Mute.
Can I adjust the volume of voice chat in Over watch?
Yes, you can adjust the volume of voice chat in the audio options menu.
Can I use voice chat in custom games?
Yes, you can use voice chat in custom games as well.
What if I have a slow internet connection?
If you have a slow internet connection, voice chat quality may suffer. You can try lowering the quality of the voice chat in the options menu.