Black Desert Online (BDO) is a popular MMORPG game available for multiple platforms including PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. In some cases, you may need to uninstall the game for various reasons such as freeing up space, fixing technical issues, or simply wanting to remove it from your computer. In this guide, we will show you the step-by-step process for uninstalling BDO from your PC.
How to Uninstall BDO Guide
- Close Black Desert Online if it is currently running.
- Click on the Windows Start button and select “Control Panel”.
- In the Control Panel, select “Programs and Features” or “Apps & Features” (depending on your version of Windows).
- Find Black Desert Online in the list of installed programs and click on it.
- Select “Uninstall”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to completely uninstall the game.
- Restart your computer.
Recommended : How to Make Chrome not Load Tabs Until They are Selected
How to Uninstall BDO FAQS
How do I uninstall BDO from my PC?
To uninstall BDO from your PC, follow the steps outlined in the step-by-step guide above.
Will uninstalling BDO delete my saved data?
Yes, uninstalling BDO will delete all your saved data and progress in the game.
Can I reinstall BDO after uninstalling it?
Yes, you can reinstall BDO at any time after uninstalling it. Simply visit the game’s official website and download the latest version of the game.
What if I can’t find Black Desert Online in the list of installed programs in Control Panel?
If you can’t find BDO in the list of installed programs, it may have already been deleted or it may be installed in a different location. Try searching for the game’s files on your computer or reinstalling it.
Will uninstalling BDO affect my account status or progress in other platforms?
Uninstalling BDO from your PC will not affect your account status or progress in other platforms such as Xbox or PlayStation. Your account information is stored on the game’s servers.
- How to Screen Record on Your ASUS Laptop: A Comprehensive Guide - November 28, 2023
- How to Apply Stickers to Your Laptop Like a Pro - November 25, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to the Top 5 Best Laptops for Photo Editing in 2023 - November 23, 2023