Muting someone in Warzone is a way to block the player’s voice chat. However, sometimes players might want to unmute someone, to communicate with them. In this guide, you will learn how to unmute someone on Warzone.
How to Unmute People on Warzone Guide
- Launch Warzone and start a game.
- Access the Social Menu by pressing the left bumper button (LB) on Xbox or the “Tab” key on PC.
- Navigate to the “Players” tab in the Social Menu.
- Find the player you want to unmute in the list of players.
- Press the “Options” button on Xbox or the “Right-click” on PC.
- Select “Unmute Player” from the list of options.
- Confirm the action by selecting Yes.
Recommended : How to Disable Origin in Game
How to Unmute People on Warzone FAQs
How do I know if someone is muted in Warzone?
You can check the muted player’s status by going to the “Players” tab in the Social Menu. If they have a mute icon next to their name, they are muted.
Can I unmute someone in Warzone while in a game?
Yes, you can unmute someone while in a game by following the steps in the guide.
Is there a limit to how many players I can unmute in Warzone?
No, there is no limit to how many players you can unmute in Warzone.
What if I accidentally mute someone in Warzone?
You can unmute the player by following the steps in the guide.
Can I unmute someone on Warzone on all platforms?
Yes, the steps in the guide work for Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.