Star Citizen is a multiplayer space simulation game that allows players to explore the vast universe, interact with other players, and engage in various activities. One of the key features of the game is the ability to control and operate a spaceship.
However, players may need to exit their ship at some point, either to explore the environment, perform maintenance, or board another ship. In this guide, we’ll cover how to exit a ship in Star Citizen.
How to Exit Star Citizen Ship
- Press the “Tab” key to access the “Mobiglas” interface.
- Select the “Exit Seat” option.
- Wait for the animation to complete.
- Once you’re out of the ship, use the “W, A, S, D” keys to move around and the mouse to look around.
- To get back into the ship, approach the cockpit and press the “F” key to interact with the door.
- Select the “Enter Seat” option from the interaction menu.
Recommended: How to Restart GTA Online
How to Exit Star Citizen Ship FAQs
Can I exit my ship in any location?
No, you can only exit your ship in safe zones or areas designated for landing.
What if I’m in combat and need to quickly exit my ship?
In combat situations, you won’t be able to exit your ship immediately. You’ll need to find a safe location to land first.
Can I exit my ship in zero-gravity environments?
Yes, you can exit your ship in zero-gravity environments, but you’ll need to use a spacesuit and a mobility device to move around.
What if I can’t find the “Exit Seat” option in the Mobiglas interface?
Make sure you’re not in combat and that you’re in a safe zone or designated landing area. If the problem persists, try restarting the game or contacting support.